Friday, February 19, 2010

My Mission!!

What is my mission? Well I want to inspire anyone out there who thinks they cant aspire to anything in life and let them know, I may be a waitress now, but not for long!

I have been a Michigan State University student for years now and I am finally down to my last 2 classes. I created this blog because of an assignment, but I can already tell its going to be much more than that. My purpose here is to share the ups and downs of life as a waitress who is trying to break into the world of advertising. Its tough and very competitive but I think by sharing my experiences and getting feedback from all of you, we can learn from each other.

While on my mission to inspire the world there might be some serious bumps in the road, anyone who is a waiter or waitress can attest to this statement, but I promise to try and remain upbeat. I can also promise that I will write in this blog every day for the first 2 months of creating it just to prove that I really care about this blog and I'm not just creating some frivolous blog to put out into the web or to get a good grade on my assignment, I want this blog to mean something to me and hopefully to you.

In closing, lets see how much we can help each other, share your stories with me and I will promise to share mine with you. How many of use can start at the bottom and work our way to the top?

Lets find out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment