Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some success on the application front!

Just wanted to drop a little side note here and let you all know that I have had a few interviews over the past two weeks and I am very excited. The interviews made me nervous but I felt like I knew what i wanted to say and I felt confident.

Confidence is key. Just let the person interviewing you know how passionate you are about what you do, your work and enthusiasm will speak for itself.

So anyway just wanted to put one more piece of advice out there for everyone. Like I said it is important to be a part of as many social networks as possible this is also good advice when it comes to signing up for career websites such as monster and career builder and Beyond. Don't put all of your eggs in one basket so to speak you want your brand to be out there in as many places as possible.

So anyway looking forward to my career I cant wait to get started. Hope you all have similar success!

No comments:

Post a Comment